Toledo Inn Samosir has welcomed guests and dignitaries since 1978. Each guest rooms offers stunning views of a little tropical gardens or vistas of the Lake Toba from the terrace or balcony. Its location on a beautiful Tuktuk, part of Samosir Island. At 640 square kilometres (247 sq mi), Samosir is the largest island within an island, and the fifth largest lake island in the world. Toledo Inn is an awesome place to enjoy your vocation in Samosir Lake Toba
- The Best Hotel In Samosir Island
- Villa Samosir
- Samosir Cottage Resort
- Toba Village Inn
- Atsari Lake Toba
- Niagara Parapat
Toledo Inn Samosir
Lake Toba Tour would not be complete without visit the Samosir island. Many visitors prefer to take the more scenic option and stay on this magnificent island.
The original home of the Batak Toba people, the island has many traces of history such as stone tombs and traditional villages, such as at Ambarita which has a courtyard with stone furniture where in the old days convicts were tried and beheaded. Or visit Simanindo where traditional Batak ritual dances and music are performed.
Here is where you’ll be able to discover unique and ancient Toba culture. At Tomok you can find mementos and Batak handicrafts. Buy the distinctive red and black hand-woven shawls called ulos– that are still used today at important life-cycle occasions-, a Batak calendar on rattan, woodcarvings and more. Samosir is accessible by regular ferries from Parapat. Boats also ply around the island regularly.
- We operate a 24 hour reception; therefore you are free to enter and leave the hotel 24 hours.
- Offer culinary from Western to Asian delights and are considered to be amongst the best restaurants in Tuktuk.
- Well Decorated with Stunning View in Lake Toba Tuktuk Siadong.
- We Provide Internet Connection around Restaurant Area
- Perfect Place to Swim, Play Banana Boat, Jet Ski
- Take journey in Lake Toba with Private Boat to Batu Gantung, Situmurun
Toledo Inn is nestled within 2 hectares of tropical landscape gardens, exposing the beauty of local culture, yet offering modern amenities and convenience for a getaway.
The newly renovated 140 guestrooms and expanding, embody charming ambiance. Each accommodation is offering stunning views of tropical gardens or Lake Toba.
- Standard Room
- Deluxe Room
- Junior Suite
- Sitting area
- Multipurpose desk
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- DVD and CD player (upon request, charges apply)
- Wifi Internet access around Restaurant area
- Mineral water upon request
Whatsapp +6285270126984 If You Want To Stay In Toledo Inn