Lake Toba Tour Package 3D2N
Lake Toba Tour Package 3D2N – Lake Toba is one of the most popular destinations in Indonesia, especially in Medan, North Sumatra. Lake Toba is the largest volcanic lake in Indonesia, even in the Southeast Asia.
Lake Toba is actually more like a sea than a lake considering its size. Therefore, the Lake placed as the largest lake in Southeast Asia and the second largest in the world after Lake Victoria in Africa. Lake Toba is also included the deepest lake in the world, which is approximately 450 meters. It is because the flawless nature and pristine water would satisfy all visitors.
Lake Toba (Danau Toba in Indonesian) is the largest volcanic lake in the world, formed by a cataclysmic eruption around 70,000 years ago which saw ashfalls as far away as eastern Africa. That eruption shrouded the earth in a blanket of ash for years and led to the cooling of the planet. Today, the lake is a calm, picturesque body of water surrounded by towering mountains and a favourite resting place on the Sumatra backpacker circuit.
also read : 5D4N Lake Toba Tour From Singapore
Lake Toba Tour Package 3D2N
Lake Toba is the largest lake in South East Asia and also one of the most spectacular ones, surrounded by high mountains and with the large island of Samosir situated in the middle of the lake. When we descend from the mountains we see the lake in all its beauty. The Dutch writer Rudy Kousbroek even called Lake Toba “the most beautiful place on earth”.
World famous is the crater lake Danau Toba in the Batak highlands, approximately five hours drive from Medan. There are two ways to go to Lake Toba from Medan. One way via Brastagi in the Karo highlands and the other route along the rubber and palm oil plantations and Pematang Siantar.
Itenerary Lake Toba Tour Package 3D2N
Laketobatravel.com is a north sumatera based full service travel agency with more than 10 years travel industry experiences and serving all over indonesia tour packages,especially Lake Toba Tour Package,North Sumatra.
We are known as travel agency medan and lake toba specialist tour who provide you with a unique and exciting experience of the land of North Sumatra,the best lake toba tour, its peoples, its cultures, and its great natural beauty! We are commited to serving individual tourists as well as groups of any size, offering qualified and knowledgeable local guides to lead you on your North Sumatran journey, all of whom have a good grasp of the English language and insight into local cultures.
Here is the itenerary tour lake toba 3D2N
- Day 1 : Arrival Kualanamu – Lake Toba
- Day 2 : Samosir Tour – Taman Simalem Resort
- Day 3 : Taman Simalem Resort – Berastagi – Medan
Day 1 : Arrival Kualanamu – Lake Toba
- Arrived at kualanamu airport , welcome by lake toba travel
- Meet & greet with enjoy team
- proceed to lake toba via tebing tinggi – pematang siantar
- lunch at local resto
- passing by landscape with vast view of palm oil & rubber plantation
- stop by at paten shop & dewi kwam im temple (vihara avalokitesvara siantar)
- continued to lake toba
- arrive at parapat, a town on the shore of serene lake toba from where you cross over the lake to the island of samosir
- check in hotel : niagara hotel lake toba
- enjoy lake toba!
- dinner at local resto or hotel
Day 2 : Samosir Tour – Taman Simalem Resort
- after breakfast at hotel
- it’s time to explore this magnificent island by visiting tomok village to see the ancient tomb of king sidabutar
- then visit ambarita village to see the famous stone chairs and execution place of king siallagan
- enjoying how bataknese daily lives & how they make “ulos”
- lunch at local resto while enjoying view lake toba!
- cruising back to tigaras or parapat – the proceed to simalem resort – pearl of lake toba!
- arrived in simalem resort – check in hotel : tongging point hotel taman simalem resort
- free program – enjoy pearl of lake toba! – #many things to do in simalem & free#
- don’t miss it! hunting sunrise at one tree hill – simalem resort. set your alarm!
- dinner at simalem resort – pearl of lake toba!
Day 3 : Taman Simalem – Berastagi Tour – Medan
- morning call – hunting sunrise at one tree hill & amphi-theater
- breakfast at hotel then agro tour simalem resort
- enjoy pearl of lake toba! then drive back to medan via berastagi
- stop by at fruits market berastagi & lumbin national park
- medan city tour visiting maimoon palace,velangkanni church,vihara gunung timur,etc
- lunch at local resto
- drive back to the airport – tour ends!
- horas & mauliate – recommend enjoy holiday medan to your partners/friends/family/and many more
Things To Do In Lake Toba Samosir Island
- Chill by the lake
- Rent a motor scooter
- Visit the Batak Villages
- Eat Batak food
- Have coffee on a cliff
- Have a lakeside meal
- Climb Gunung Sibayak
- Visit the tallest waterfall in Indonesia
- Conquer the peaks of Pusuk Buhit
- Kick things up a notch with a Lake Toba cruise
- Visit King Sidabutar’s Batak tomb
- Stop and smell the roses at Sapo Juma Tongging Garden
- Explore an Ancient Batak Village
- Visit the Hot Springs
- Tour the Batak Museum
- Watch Traditional Batak Dance and Music
- Drive Around the Island
- See a Lake Inside of a Lake
- Buy Traditional Textiles
- Go Fishing
3D2N Medan Lake Toba Berastagi Tour Package
We can organize a Sumatra adventure tour for you with jungle trekking, orangutans spotting and walking with elephants, medan tour package and Sumatra overland tour. Besides Sumatra, we do organize tailor-made programs over Java, Sulawesi, Bali, Flores, and Komodo. We offer tours all over Java, to the famous temples like the Borobudur, to Jogyakarta, Java’s cultural center, to mount Bromo and all places of interest of this fascinating island.
Besides medan lake toba tour described above we introduce you to the places of historical interest, architecture and culture of the country. For those people with personal memories of Indonesia and for everybody who is curious about what still can be found of Indonesia’s history.
We arrange special cultural and architectural tours as well as programs on colonial history. It still can be found at plantations, company buildings, and colonial houses. It is the other unknown side of Indonesia. We can tell you the story and bring you there.
Lake Toba Tour Package 3D2N
As travellers, it should always be a top priority to travel responsibly.
We already leave a substantial carbon footprint just by flying to our travel destinations, so that’s even more reason to make a positive impact when we get there.
There are many small steps you can take to becoming a responsible traveller, and we highly encourage you to educate yourself before travelling to Sumatra.
Here are some things you can do to minimise your footprint:
Do not leave any rubbish on the ground: You would think this would go without saying; however, there are some questionable humans who think it’s ok to throw trash on the ground.
Respect the local culture: Be courteous of the local culture and act in such a way that leaves a good impression.
Learn a little of the local language (hello and thank you is the minimum), greet the locals in a polite manner, and respect dress codes & traditions.
Medan Travel Agency
- Whatsapp : +6285270126984
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel To Lake Toba
To enjoy the beauty of Lake Toba at its fullest.
we recommend you to travel here during their dry season which occurs between May to September.
During this period, you can explore clearer blue skies and sunny weather.
Unless you want to spend your holiday stuck in the hotel due to the unceasing rain or use an umbrella as your photo accessory, avoid the rainy season from November to late March.
Public holidays such as Eid holidays or Chinese New Year are not ideal for travelling here too because everything from the crowd to the prices will go up.